Terms and Conditions for Photography Services Gift Vouchers
- Gift voucher Validity: The gift voucher is valid from the date of issue and must be redeemed within this period. After the expiry date, the gift voucher will no longer be valid.
- Services Covered: The gift voucher covers photography services as specified in the gift voucher , which may include portrait photography, event photography, or other types of photography services as agreed upon at the time of purchase.
- Redemption Process: To redeem the gift voucher , the recipient must contact the photographer to schedule a mutually agreed-upon date and time for the photography session. The session will be subject to availability and must be scheduled within the validity period of the gift certificate.
- Additional Fees: Any additional services or products not covered by the gift voucher , such as prints, albums, or additional hours of photography, may be subject to additional fees and must be paid by the gift certificate recipient at the time of booking or as agreed upon with the photographer.
- Cancellation and Rescheduling: If the gift voucher recipient needs to cancel or reschedule the photography session, they must provide notice to the photographer as soon as possible. Cancellations or rescheduling within 5 days of the scheduled session may result in forfeiture of the gift certificate or may be subject to a rescheduling fee, as determined by the photographer.
- Location and Travel Expenses: The gift voucher may cover photography services at a specified location or within a specified area, as indicated on the gift voucher. If the recipient requests a photography session outside of the specified location or area, additional travel expenses may apply and must be paid by the recipient.
- Copyright and Usage: The photographer retains the copyright to all images taken during the photography session. The gift voucher recipient may receive a limited license to use the images for personal, non-commercial purposes, but may not sell or use the images for commercial purposes without obtaining written permission from the photographer.
- Liability: The photographer will take reasonable care to capture high-quality images during the photography session, but is not responsible for any missed shots or images that do not meet the recipient's expectations. The photographer is not liable for any loss, damage, or injury that may occur during the photography session.
- Gift voucher Transferability: The gift voucher is non-transferable and may not be sold, exchanged, or transferred to another person without the photographer's written consent.
- Amendments: These terms and conditions may be amended or updated by the photographer at any time without prior notice, and the most recent version will be applicable at the time of gift certificate redemption.
By purchasing or redeeming the gift certificate, the recipient acknowledges and agrees to these terms and conditions.